Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.502 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 76% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,758 (NZ$12,694) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 160TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)