Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00315 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 19% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,762 (4,370,658 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Milan costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $45 (31 minutes ago)