Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48116 SAR / GTQ
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 22% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,972 (Q29,039) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)