Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00096 SAR / MGA
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 44% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,596 (10,029,860 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)