Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.47696 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,523 (11,579TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨325 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$160 (about 5 hours ago)