Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09053 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 32% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,450₴ (292,167 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 4 hours ago)