Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03633 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 65% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,665₴ (CH$816,495) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 3 hours ago)