Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03690 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,713₴ (CH$832,401) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 5 hours ago)