Cost of living in Turku, Finland vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.345 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 167% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,726₴ (€1,521) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lleida costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Hartford, Connecticut costs $0.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 100 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)