Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38437 UAH / BTN
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 42% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,093₴ (62,683 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)