Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 32.966 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 124% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,154₴ (€1,157) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)