Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.971 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 148% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,639₴ (45,982 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lleida costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Hartford, Connecticut costs $0.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 100 kn (about 2 hours ago)