Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Rivne, Ukraine
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00067 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 87% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,723₴ (﷼ 47,229,782) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Loreto costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €26,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)