Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.477 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 60% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,362₴ (4,061 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Burlington, Vermont costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mannheim costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Río Cuarto costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)