Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.161 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 97% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,539₴ (8,061元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)