Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48262 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,457₴ (RD$ 52,748) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lisbon costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)