Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.135 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 109% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,710₴ (€1,259) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)