Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,218 prices entered by 467 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03602 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 90% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,255₴ (CH$951,041) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)