Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.581 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 160% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,780₴ (Php80,506) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)