Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 32.979 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 112% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,202₴ (€1,219) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)