Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.101 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 140% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,160₴ (€1,304) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 3 hours ago)