Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 28.281 UAH / USD
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 73% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,487₴ ($1,043) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 2 hours ago)