Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 28.286 UAH / USD
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 26% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,907₴ ($845) in Quevedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (about 1 hour ago)