Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 533 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.277 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 48% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,564₴ (Mex$ 20,799) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $28 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Warsaw costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)