Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03588 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 104% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,880₴ (CH$1,139,189) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bryansk costs руб 800 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,112 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)