Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.095 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 37% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,656₴ ($b6,021) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Istanbul costs 800TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 4 hours ago)