Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.711 UAH / MUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 87% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,799₴ (₨65,793) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Florianopolis costs R$ 93 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)