Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Rivne, Ukraine
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 32.858 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 87% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,266₴ (€1,195) in Ponta Delgada, Azores to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.87 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨139 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)