Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.833 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 37% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,642₴ (1,464 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)