Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26942 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 190% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,260₴ (¥193,977) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Vladivostok costs руб 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)