Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.820 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 42% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,968₴ (1,603KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minsk costs 4.00 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 4 hours ago)