Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.135 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 157% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,221₴ (€1,395) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)