Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.182 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 159% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,786₴ (€1,561) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oslo costs kr 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (about 2 hours ago)