Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.152 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 47% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,955₴ (6,010元) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oslo costs kr 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (about 2 hours ago)