Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.780 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 57% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,472₴ (RM4,642) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 15 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)