Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.894 UAH / THB
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,122₴ (28,095 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Warsaw costs 22 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £579 (about 1 hour ago)