Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Rivne, Ukraine
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00067 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,808₴ (﷼ 30,978,762) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Istanbul costs 800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 4 hours ago)