Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 32.979 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,908₴ (€937) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 3 hours ago)