Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 32.966 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 170% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,670₴ (€1,476) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baghdad costs 6,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)