Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 32.895 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 109% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,759₴ (€1,269) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,112 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)