Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.135 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 112% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,250₴ (€1,154) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)