Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.765 UAH / RON
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 34% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,496₴ (3,769 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)