Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 32.966 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 108% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,458₴ (€1,197) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Eindhoven costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sheffield costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php990 (about 3 hours ago)