Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Rivne, Ukraine
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05522 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 9% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,763₴ (394,077 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)