Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.955 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 30% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,427₴ (S/. 2,945) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)