Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.345 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 123% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,511₴ (€1,335) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lleida costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Hartford, Connecticut costs $0.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 100 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.82 (about 2 hours ago)