Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.894 UAH / THB
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 71% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,691₴ (34,320 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €18,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,472 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (about 1 hour ago)