Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.486 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 102% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,395₴ (€1,087) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Volgograd costs руб 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cochabamba costs $b112,000 (about 1 hour ago)