Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.345 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,060₴ (€1,081) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)