Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02422 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 183% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,705₴ (₩2,217,135) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,900,000 (about 3 hours ago)